Seven and a half dates- Karan Wahi and Surbhi Jyoti
out 24th May
Seven and a half dates- Karan Wahi and Surbhi Jyoti
out 24th May
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I will add links here
Karan Wahi new video poster
My review
I loved all of the episodes, especially 1,3,7 and 8. Aaina's character was my favourite, she is understanding and compassionate, but also knows how to stand up for herself. I wanted to know more about Aaina, her imperfections, insecurities and flaws.
I loved the songs and music.
I wish the episodes were longer.
Surbhi Jyoti's birthday and baby shower celebrations https://x.com/ananyasgallery/status/2060326972111364402
Originally posted by: priya185
My review
I loved all of the episodes, especially 1,3,7 and 8. Aaina's character was my favourite, she is understanding and compassionate, but also knows how to stand up for herself. I wanted to know more about Aaina, her imperfections, insecurities and flaws.
I loved the songs and music.
I wish the episodes were longer.
I'm still to watch it. Did not have the time yet.
I hope you get to watch it soonOriginally posted by: Pyaarasam
I'm still to watch it. Did not have the time yet.
I made some gifs from the show please comment in my gallery when you have 2-5 minutes to spare
Happy birthday to Karan Wahi