The Climax scene??? Really??? I don't think that this Rahul is more reliable as some others...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The Climax scene??? Really??? I don't think that this Rahul is more reliable as some others...
It seems that King spans a time of about 25 years...
because you are some insider with SRK's whisper in your ear? shut up and stop trying to fool people that you know anything. Anyway shouldn't you be boycotting this movie since it starts with letter K or do you only have problems with K alphabet when it's actressses who call out your SRK like Kajol and Katrina? And don't think I not noticed you hate on Kangana as well...you are repuslive.
erickies, just having written 4 posts and all directed against me - in the same language as with previous IDs... not a really sane behaviour, I think... 
I suppose, her pregnance may be a plot-point in King...
i don't know why they releasing these mid leaks.
https://x.com/i/status/2041168257739297063
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
3