Originally posted by: SoniRita
why r u sad though?
Csk is crumbling ..feeling bad for their fans
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRita
why r u sad though?
Csk is crumbling ..feeling bad for their fans
100 bhi nahi banenge
It's really disappointing ki ek kisine achha nahi khela๐ฅบ
Hope Noor Ahmad takes 8 fer
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Did I told you guys I am on North East ka tour.
I literally timed my vacation so that I can watch CSK v RR in Guhawati.
But MS got injured and isn't even traveling rather staying in Chennai
So match dekhne nahi jaa rahi but ghum lungi.
Aww...I can understand your disappointment..it's so hard to watch Jaddu taking a catch and cheering against CSK .it doens't seem like CSK anymore..I can't watch Jaddu playing against CSK ..it's hard
Originally posted by: SoniRita
choti shreya. i thought i quoted her lol
Samajh gaya mujhe

CSK fans r used to it now just like kkr fans
Dube
Spin ko accha khelta hai
Bahut 6s maarta hai
100 bhi nhi hoga ye toh
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
100 bhi nahi banenge
It's really disappointing ki ek kisine achha nahi khela๐ฅบ
I thought Sanju will play good as he is playing against his ex team 
What is csk doing. And what is this dube doing. Pagal hai. U know side is down. And he hits that shot. God .
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: RR vs Mumbai Indians, 13th Match,Guwahati 🏏 Rajasthan Royals have won two games in a row to kickstart their IPL 2026 campaign - a...
33