Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Bhai baarish ho rahi hain from few days.
Let's see aaj ka match ho paayega ya nahi.
I hate DLS โ I hope we donโt lose because of it 
Hope the match is there . It is raining there na .
This is like yesterdayโs match โ KKR had more recent wins against MI. Letโs hope it holds true today as well.
Did I told you guys I am on North East ka tour.
I literally timed my vacation so that I can watch CSK v RR in Guhawati.
But MS got injured and isn't even traveling rather staying in Chennai 
So match dekhne nahi jaa rahi but ghum lungi.
https://x.com/CricCrazyJohns/status/2038481170548289707
I hope match he na ho.
1-1 point distribute ho jae.
Match toh hogi ..
Vaibhav vs ayush would be fun

Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Did I told you guys I am on North East ka tour.
I literally timed my vacation so that I can watch CSK v RR in Guhawati.
But MS got injured and isn't even traveling rather staying in Chennai
So match dekhne nahi jaa rahi but ghum lungi.
https://x.com/CricCrazyJohns/status/2038481170548289707
No you did not tell us..you changed your flag.. i thought you went abroad for studies or for job 
You had booked match tickets by any chance n Guwahati?
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
No you did not tell us..you changed your flag.. i thought you went abroad for studies or for job
I changed the flag?
Kab?
Waise kaha se change hota hain?
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: RR vs Mumbai Indians, 13th Match,Guwahati 🏏 Rajasthan Royals have won two games in a row to kickstart their IPL 2026 campaign - a...
33