I didn't mean that....all I'm saying is that you were able to comprehend that level of english so this should not be hard for you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't mean that....all I'm saying is that you were able to comprehend that level of english so this should not be hard for you
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
tapori hindi suna hai...but tapori English
woh kaunsa forum tha
I need the link .Main bhi padh lu .Can u share the link Pete?
Baithe baithe bore ho rhi hun
It's supposed to be a secret so I'll pm you the link.....if CB gives me the permission to pm the link
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
It's supposed to be a secret so I'll pm you the link.....if CB gives me the permission to pm the link
Mujhe bhiiiii ๐โโ๏ธ 
Alright take her permission. Trust me I'm good at keeping secrets ๐คซ "kisi ko pata nhi chalega.Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
It's supposed to be a secret so I'll pm you the link.....if CB gives me the permission to pm the link
No way
Parde mein rahne do parda na uthhao
Parda Jo uthh gaya toh bhed khul jayega ๐๐๐๐
Bahti ganga mein sabko haath daalna hai kya
Game khelo
Itna bhi detective nahi banne ka ๐
Allah meri taubaOriginally posted by: chatterbox
No way
Parde mein rahne do parda na uthhao
Parda Jo uthh gaya toh bhed khul jayega ๐๐๐๐


Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Allah meri tauba
Mere parde mein laakh
jalave hain
Kaise mujhse nazar milaoge
Jab zara bhi naqab uthaungi
Jab zara bhi naqab uthaungi
Yaad rakhna ki
Yaad rakhna ki jal hi jaoge
Haan to parde mein rahane
do parda na uthao
At long last managed to complete the games. Phew what a relief.
Was hard, as apart from one or two actors, I didn't know any of the actors or actresses as never watched South Indian Movies or TV. The actors I knew were because they have come in Hindi movies.
Omg RoflOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Mere parde mein laakh
jalave hain
Kaise mujhse nazar milaoge
Jab zara bhi naqab uthaungi
Jab zara bhi naqab uthaungi
Yaad rakhna ki
Yaad rakhna ki jal hi jaoge
Haan to parde mein rahane
do parda na uthao
Apne poora gaana likh daalahum jal daal denge ๐ฆ
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
451