I thought she was unmarried
I just want to know who is Leena's husband!!!! I need to have a 'deep talk' with that man!! 😂😂😂
so she’s married 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought she was unmarried
I just want to know who is Leena's husband!!!! I need to have a 'deep talk' with that man!! 😂😂😂
so she’s married 
I thought she was unmarried
so she’s married
Some where I read that she has a daughter ...
Kasa ye pyaar hai! 😍
Leena showing maala waali shaadi of ML-FL exactly like everyone predicted 
FL constantly being called naukrani by everyone 
Leena showing maala waali shaadi of ML-FL exactly like everyone predicted
FL constantly being called naukrani by everyone
Like all her previous shows here also her asli fl is a richhh one.
Sharo from yrkkh is the PL ?
Leena showing maala waali shaadi of ML-FL exactly like everyone predicted
FL constantly being called naukrani by everyone

Krushal fans are loving it as usual 
Hmm...she was there in promo ...Next to that arrogant woman.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587