Happy belated new year, Sorry for being late. I was so busy in my AD.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy belated new year, Sorry for being late. I was so busy in my AD.
Happy Belated New Year di, what a year we had 2025. Hoping for good.
Originally posted by: Motif_Soul
Happy Belated New Year di, what a year we had 2025. Hoping for good.
oh, same pinch
globally and domestically
everything is just a new image of unpredictabilty
oh, same pinch
globally and domestically
everything is just a new image of unpredictabilty
Ah, I was about to say, a strange restlessness is in the air.
oh, same pinch
globally and domestically
everything is just a new image of unpredictabilty
Universe is ready to change its dimension and that is very much visible. Well, let's hope for the good.
I just noticed, you have posted some new visuals in between your writing. Damn good.

I just noticed, you have posted some new visuals in between your writing. Damn good.
Oh wow, I just noticed that too. Love it.
Ah, di
I am waiting for the new and the rest of this part anxiously
I can see you have added some beautiful moments. His unbeatable walk within him rewinding two moments of betrayal.I love the way you had cut the extra parts and joined the main ones.

Guess what I am watching this, in this snow storm, can't sleep because of this gusty wind outside. Idk about NY but here in New Jersy, it is not good.
Originally posted by: Motif_Soul
Ah, di
I am waiting for the new and the rest of this part anxiously
I can see you have added some beautiful moments. His unbeatable walk within him rewinding two moments of betrayal.I love the way you had cut the extra parts and joined the main ones.
I am waiting too but she is occupied with many things. Sometimes I wonder, does she even breathe? Such a busy life she carries more than me and I am a doctor.I should be complaining.
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
💦 | INDEX | 💦 🔸 Holi Post 2023 🔸 Holi Post 2022 🔸 Holi Episodes 206-211 ~oOo~ Episode Analysis 🔸 Thread 1 🔸 Thread 2 🔸 Thread 3 🔸...
“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber 🎲Poolside Moments Index 🎲 Power of Love Threads 🎲ll Power of Love ll...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
1.2k