The movie is about some speech defect which the hero has that's why the title is seher and not shehar
Reviews & Ratings
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The movie is about some speech defect which the hero has that's why the title is seher and not shehar
.
Yaar....no matter what I will watch Do deewane Seher mein.....
It's just not possible for me to let go of a soft sweet romantic movie in a time when such movies are anyway so rare....and Both Siddhant Chaturvedi & Mrunal Thakur are very capable actors ...i hope they have delivered...
I don't even have very high expectations,I am going to smile,blush, laugh...,fall in love with the characters as they fall in love on screen, and just "feel "
And yes...Assi does look like a very relevant movie...and I would watch it as well
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
The movie is about some speech defect which the hero has that's why the title is seher and not shehar
Because the ML can pronounce it as Seher only n the movie.
Siddhant mentioned it n Wheel of Fortune show to Akshay Kumar
To me, both movies (Assi and this one) look interesting... there always should be a place for (fictional) romance and legal justice in those times when realtiy lacks both...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14IA7mkz5Aw https://x.com/i/status/2067122343143788637
Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...
https://x.com/i/status/2045019698258170306
Batwara 1947 review and box office https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
8