Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ajab Prem, Wake Up Sid, Rocket Singh, Rockstar, Barfi, YJHD, TJMM.. it's a long list. Ranbir is one of those actors whose films I enjoy mainly because of him. Even if the story is average, he makes it watchable for me. 
Bachna Ae Haseena, WUS, Raajneeti, Barfi and YJHD.
WUS for me. I cannot blv Ayan's downfall. 
Ayan had a good vision with the Brahmastra project, but maybe not really the right skills for it... also War 2 didn't seem to have been his comfort genre.
In addition, circumstances went against him, I suppose.
Rockstar
best performance of him till date
And like him in rajneeti too
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
7