Republic Rhythms: Aazadi Quest S2 ~ Round 4 -- Slot 3- Page 16

Games/Contests

Created

Last reply

Replies

175

Views

6.6k

Users

7

Likes

41

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

correct shall I post the next question

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

correct shall I post the next question

Yes

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Question 8

Which freedom fighter was disowned by his family (even now it is)

A—Khudiram Bose

B— Madanlal Dingra

C— Praful Chaki

D— VD Savarkar

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

B

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

correct again

shall I post the next question

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

correct again

shall I post the next question

Yes

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago


Question 9

Which poet’s composition are the national anthems of two different countries

A— Ananda Samarakoon

B— Amber Gurung

C— Aku Tongmi

D— Rabindranath

Tagore

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism


Question 9

Which poet’s composition are the national anthems of two different countries

A— Ananda Samarakoon

B— Amber Gurung

C— Aku Tongmi

D— Rabindranath

Tagore

D

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Correct

shall I post the next question

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Correct

shall I post the next question

Yes

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".