
Hi Participants this is the thread for game in slot 3 for Round 4...
We start in exact 15 minutes and would continue till the time as per your answers/availability
..
All the best
Keep refreshing your page

Hi Participants this is the thread for game in slot 3 for Round 4...
We start in exact 15 minutes and would continue till the time as per your answers/availability
..
All the best
Keep refreshing your page
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Present captain.
I'm here
I am here.
@aurora
are you joining
Yes I am here
can I start with selection question
Please like this post..
Kindly only give the answer don't give details as it's about how fast you reply
OK so please list the following events from earliest to latest
a) First ATM in India
b) Liberalisation of India.
c) Release of Maine Pyar Kiya
d) 10 wickets haul by Kumble in Tests
C
B
A
D
First ATM in India – 1987
Release of Maine Pyar Kiya – 1989
Liberalisation of India – 1991
Anil Kumble’s 10-wicket haul in Tests – 1999