I see quite a lot of familiar faces from that show here. I wonder what's the reason
Page
of
1I see quite a lot of familiar faces from that show here. I wonder what's the reason
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
contract shayad ek mahine ka tha so they just utilized them hereI see quite a lot of familiar faces from that show here. I wonder what's the reason

didn't watch BALH4 so who r in both shows
The new Ravish (Purab Kapoor), Aryaman and Ravish's dad ( Papa kapoor in other words Rishab's dad), Pinki (Fraud girl blackmailing Revathi) , Purvi's Foster mom (Bhagyashree's mom and brother (Bhagyashree's brother Shreyas), then the guy who played Nikhil in BALH4 who got married first in Naagin7
Finally the day arrived, Naagin is all set to air its first episode tonight! So lets look back to the stuffs so far that has been trolled badly...
Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #3 Kindly follow all IF Rules.
Let us discuss what will be the casting and story of naagin 8 My wish Shivangi Joshi( Rajpari Devlekha ) should be a part of season 8 She has...
I do not know where to start. I never thought I would write a post about Naagin, but Season 7 has really made me do it. What even is this show...
Welcome to Naagin 7 Social Media Thread !!! 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related...
162