I knew Hina will surely be a Moriarty....
Sorry for elimianting you Rosy. I had to choose one person randomly in first round.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew Hina will surely be a Moriarty....
Sorry for elimianting you Rosy. I had to choose one person randomly in first round.
Originally posted by: Minionite
However, the playing Sherlocks nominated Aurora_77 and kavya1994 as Moriarty - neither of whom is a Moriarty.

Thanks for hosting the game Shreya.
Had fun playing all the rounds
Thanks for the beautiful badge Shibani 
Congratulations Kavya. Well done
lol I knew my nominations were okay but Shreya Di ne confuse kardi 

Tu bach gayi 🌚
Thank you Di for having me! It was a fun experience for my first time! 

Congratulations 
Kavya!!! 


I guessed one moriarty correctly- Hinna
Hinna maine tumko bholi bhali Sherlock samajh rakha tha. You toh fooled me completely. 
Mujhe phir bhi zinda chhod diya, uske liye shukriya 🥹
Thank you Shibz for the siggies! 



Originally posted by: Aurora_77
Hinna maine tumko bholi bhali Sherlock samajh rakha tha. You toh fooled me completely.
Mujhe phir bhi zinda chhod diya, uske liye shukriya 🥹
Haha, you played great!
Congratulations Kavya well deserved
Well done moriartys
I was playing sheep with eliminated sherlocks lol I guessed both Hinna and Priya Arshi Sarun
Nice game Shreya I enjoyed it. P.S please tell me how were we meant to guess the moriarty it was quite difficult even with the clues

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451