IMP NOTE
Sorry guys results will be delayed. I haven't received the siggies from Shibz and there's a problem with the badge that I'm trying to sort out. I will post as soon as I can!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IMP NOTE
Sorry guys results will be delayed. I haven't received the siggies from Shibz and there's a problem with the badge that I'm trying to sort out. I will post as soon as I can!
Originally posted by: Minionite
IMP NOTE
Sorry guys results will be delayed. I haven't received the siggies from Shibz and there's a problem with the badge that I'm trying to sort out. I will post as soon as I can!
No problem, Shreya! Take your time!
Moriartys ko thoda aur time milgaya 
No issues captain Shreya.
Take your time.

Originally posted by: Minionite
IMP NOTE
Sorry guys results will be delayed. I haven't received the siggies from Shibz and there's a problem with the badge that I'm trying to sort out. I will post as soon as I can!
No Problem I Will Wait Sherya Please Bring Back Deal Or No Deal Season 2 In Your Next Game
Iam Ready For It
Eh lo itna sannatta kyo hai
Ok boss is stuck
Guess later tonight will see who was who
Originally posted by: Minionite
IMP NOTE
Sorry guys results will be delayed. I haven't received the siggies from Shibz and there's a problem with the badge that I'm trying to sort out. I will post as soon as I can!
Le Shreya:
Results aagaye hain par main doongi nahi


Asli mastermind to minionite hi hai moriarty much Bhi Karle fail ho gye Shreya ki technique ke Samne 

Why do I feel you were also a Moriarty 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451