saw recent promo where ananta (pcc's character) saves a child from falling from the balcony lol..naagin super elongation power 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
saw recent promo where ananta (pcc's character) saves a child from falling from the balcony lol..naagin super elongation power 
I came across that clip didn't know it was first episode...
the thing is he's too young looking with that aunt aka his other lover
with eisha, his pairing can work with eisha but not sure with the affair he's having with his uncle's third wife lol
he's theek thaak actor,nothing extraordinary but pairing just looks baffling tbh..lol
Oh yeah that nasty aunty. BTW did she have a attitude cause she's biwi #3, but is okay with having EMA with her pati friend son 
saw recent promo where ananta (pcc's character) saves a child from falling from the balcony lol..naagin super elongation power
I saw that too and the boy mother asked him who is that he said Naagin 
i know rightOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
I saw that too and the boy mother asked him who is that he said Naagin
and then she lands on the ground without hurting herself...this is hysterical lol
coffee needs to be hot but ananta assumed him to be a waiter..when drinks come to a full circle lol

I wanted to wait to watch the episodes but when you're visiting friends during holidday you have no choice.
All I can say I'll be watching it again cause PCC did her thing when comes to the action fight with the wolf
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I wanted to wait to watch the episodes but when you're visiting friends during you have no choice.
All I can say I'll be watching it again cause PCC did her thing when comes to the action fight with the wolf
I have not seen today’s episode yet.
But my friend said she saw clips of upcoming episodes on instagram.
I will watch episode 3 and 4 together. Tomorrow.
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Naagin 4 Wasn't My Favorite Nia Didn't Like Her As A Naagin Sorry To say
Same here! Nia's best scene was her as Vishaka pretending to Vrinda.
(I will say though, as much I didn't like that season, the main couple is easily my 2nd or 3rd favourite of all Naagin couples.)
Totally off topic but did you know about this one
Naaginn – Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa
Sayantani is Female lead.
YES!!! This is why I always say that Sayantani is the OG naagin.
And that theme song is so iconic!
Finally the day arrived, Naagin is all set to air its first episode tonight! So lets look back to the stuffs so far that has been trolled badly...
Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #3 Kindly follow all IF Rules.
Let us discuss what will be the casting and story of naagin 8 My wish Shivangi Joshi( Rajpari Devlekha ) should be a part of season 8 She has...
I do not know where to start. I never thought I would write a post about Naagin, but Season 7 has really made me do it. What even is this show...
Welcome to Naagin 7 Social Media Thread !!! 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related...
162