thanks for sharing, happy new year to you silvy!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thanks for sharing, happy new year to you silvy!
Happy New year to you too dear
Really ???? Is kanika also goingto be in the show?Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
Yeah.Absolutely.PCC and Namik are going a decent job. The story is taking pace slowly and not rushed.That is what I am liking in Naagin 7.The revenge story is yet to start The casting is amazing.Waiting to see Vivian Dsena and Kanika Mann's role.
Someone is looking really beautiful

So is she going to be a naagin
Yes u heard that right Fillow .Kanika is also going to be there in the show.She will be playing the role of shape shifting dragon.🐉She is the descendant of Anant kul clan has come to destroy Anantkul naagin clanOriginally posted by: Fillowship
Really ???? Is kanika also goingto be in the show?
i'm thinking either the dragon or ananta (pcc's onscreen) seshnagin ki elder sister? two choices? and vivian's name is also in speculation? too much buzz right now as to which actor/actress is playing what role right now causing confusion lol
is this confirmed though? because i haven't seen any news portal confirm it though??Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
Yes u heard that right Fillow .Kanika is also going to be there in the show.She will be playing the role of shape shifting dragon.🐉She is the descendant of Anant kul clan has come to destroy Anantkul naagin clan
it will be nice to see vivian back after PEYEK time of playing a supernatural character...
When I heard Vivian is coming I remember his vampire character first
yeah me too. but is he playing a negative role here because his vampire one was positive lead at that time?Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
When I heard Vivian is coming I remember his vampire character first
Finally the day arrived, Naagin is all set to air its first episode tonight! So lets look back to the stuffs so far that has been trolled badly...
Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #3 Kindly follow all IF Rules.
Let us discuss what will be the casting and story of naagin 8 My wish Shivangi Joshi( Rajpari Devlekha ) should be a part of season 8 She has...
I do not know where to start. I never thought I would write a post about Naagin, but Season 7 has really made me do it. What even is this show...
Welcome to Naagin 7 Social Media Thread !!! 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related...
162