Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #1- Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

75.9k

Users

50

Likes

4k

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail Screen Detective 2 Participant Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 months ago

Happy New Year to everyone heresmiley27smiley311000013090.jpg

I am not able to tag everyone

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Happy New Year to everyone heresmiley27smiley311000013090.jpg

I am not able to tag everyone

smiley31

Are You Enjoying Naagin 7?

Surilikoyal thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail Screen Detective 2 Participant Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

smiley31

Are You Enjoying Naagin 7?

Yeah.Absolutely.PCC and Namik are going a decent job. The story is taking pace slowly and not rushed.That is what I am liking in Naagin 7.The revenge story is yet to start The casting is amazing.Waiting to see Vivian Dsena and Kanika Mann's role.
firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Yeah.Absolutely.PCC and Namik are going a decent job. The story is taking pace slowly and not rushed.That is what I am liking in Naagin 7.The revenge story is yet to start The casting is amazing.Waiting to see Vivian Dsena and Kanika Mann's role.

vivian ayega ?
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

For me also it's surprising

Vivian and Kanika in Naagin smiley42

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I finished watching 2 episodes of Naagin. So far loving the story. Eisha looks so pretty in saree smiley42

Namik is handsome as always 🥰

Waiting to see Priyanka's new look

Surilikoyal thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail Screen Detective 2 Participant Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I finished watching 2 episodes of Naagin. So far loving the story. Eisha looks so pretty in saree smiley42

Namik is handsome as always 🥰

Waiting to see Priyanka's new look

Glad to see you here Bhavi.Love the casting.Me too waiting for Vivian and Kanika entry-Dragon & his ex girlfriend
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Glad to see you here Bhavi.Love the casting.Me too waiting for Vivian and Kanika entry-Dragon & his ex girlfriend

Yes I too love the casting

Both Eisha and Alice are phenomenal smiley42

Excited to see Vivian

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

it will be nice to see vivian back after PEYEK time of playing a supernatural character...

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Happy New Year to everyone heresmiley27smiley311000013090.jpg

I am not able to tag everyone

hi happy new year to you too. thank you for tagging me.

Related Topics

Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: Changers · 9 months ago

Finally the day arrived, Naagin is all set to air its first episode tonight! So lets look back to the stuffs so far that has been trolled badly...

Expand ▼
Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 6 months ago

Naagin 7: Episode Discussion Thread #3 Kindly follow all IF Rules.

Expand ▼
Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 3 months ago

Let us discuss what will be the casting and story of naagin 8 My wish Shivangi Joshi( Rajpari Devlekha ) should be a part of season 8 She has...

Expand ▼
Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: Sanasameer20 · 3 months ago

I do not know where to start. I never thought I would write a post about Naagin, but Season 7 has really made me do it. What even is this show...

Expand ▼
Naagin 7 thumbnail

Posted by: Armu4eva · 8 months ago

Welcome to Naagin 7 Social Media Thread !!! 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".