As HC has won the ITA
uski khushi mein I am dropping two parts of my FF!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
As HC has won the ITA
uski khushi mein I am dropping two parts of my FF!
Waise jalan to kafi huyi hogi bachi jeet gye bestttt Kapil ko kuch nhi mila 
Originally posted by: A_Star39
As HC has won the ITA
uski khushi mein I am dropping two parts of my FF!
Harsh and Manju roasting Ak was damn funny 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 in the last chapter 🤭
My phone is in dark mode that's why the gif icon wasn't properly visible. I saw this photo and clicked beside the emoji icon , and finally got it.
Thanks ✨️ ✨️
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Waise jalan to kafi huyi hogi bachi jeet gye bestttt Kapil ko kuch nhi mila
Maira won?!?! For these mix-up dialogues 😳😳😳😳
No offense to the kid!! But is itV facing kid actors arc draught or something??
Originally posted by: Shineeeee
Maira won?!?! For these mix-up dialogues 😳😳😳😳
No offense to the kid!! But is itV facing kid actors arc draught or something??
I said the same. Is there no other child actor in tv as of now?
And that fandom is so weird they always criticised her now they are happy kisiki to award Mila is kachra gen se
I personally think Vidya should have gotten something because she's amazing
let it be naOriginally posted by: Shineeeee
Maira won?!?! For these mix-up dialogues 😳😳😳😳
No offense to the kid!! But is itV facing kid actors arc draught or something??
Bacchi hai!
Its a shame that kid got an award but the besht lead didnt get any
A kid is acting better than besht lead
Nahi. I did not enjoy this scene nor am I suddenly a fan of lusty couple

I just posted it here so that everyone comments eww 