favruite serial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
favruite serial
Gawd. Dreamiyata wale ki casting kitna mast hai
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1plagb2/tjjd_second_male_lead/
he surely does.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Gawd. Dreamiyata wale ki casting kitna mast hai
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1plagb2/tjjd_second_male_lead/
Kadak Maal hai
Honestly entire show is filled with maal 😍
Not sure why I’m obsessed with Rishta when better shows exist 
asli maal toh aayega Nagin meinOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Honestly entire show is filled with maal 😍
Not sure why I’m obsessed with Rishta when better shows exist
ITV mein bollywood se jyada Maal hain(tho i have some likes there too)
Namik
Rakshanda /tanya replied how sweet
👋 Has promo for the nth generation not been released yet.... are Abhira &Ar still figuring it out...
.... that's given since Madhav & Vidya have started the tradition 🤦♀️
Btw zee has a weird show I'm following .... 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Honestly entire show is filled with maal 😍
Not sure why I’m obsessed with Rishta when better shows exist
That's cause trolling and petty is fun here 
Also rishta has it's moment that isn't all bad, they just lack consistency
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Gawd. Dreamiyata wale ki casting kitna mast hai
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1plagb2/tjjd_second_male_lead/
I'm right there with you on Ravi & Sargun production, is doing their thing and breaking grounds after Udaariyan. I enjoy their Youtube drama and I see their show Ganga on Zee is doing great even though that's a rinse and repeat story. Are you watching their new one on Rangu
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k