I want him to play the ML in Gen 5 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I want him to play the ML in Gen 5 

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I want him to play the ML in Gen 5
Who is he? Never saw him
manifest karlo behenOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I want him to play the ML in Gen 5
Shayad mil Jaye gen 5 mein
mohit kumar
He's scrumptious.
Total rishta ML material
Mohit Kumar. He is famous for playing the ML Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

I actually am manifesting 😭
Manifesting upma band ho jaye aur rishta par focus aaye!!
Do you still want Kokila to be in Gen 5? 
I think she would slay as a grey shaded Saas 
Hope Paneer ends it after it completes 2000 episodes! Waise bhi it has no story left and Upma will soon become a Great Grandmother.Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Manifesting upma band ho jaye aur rishta par focus aaye!!
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Do you still want Kokila to be in Gen 5?
I think she would slay as a grey shaded Saas
Yessss I love her
much much better than VV!!!
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3