Sidharth Malhotra talks about parenthood and daughter’s name
Page
of
1Sidharth Malhotra talks about parenthood and daughter’s name
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Here is the Sidharth Malhotra video
Sid is a green flag husband and father
Sid posing with the papz
Yum.
#WeTheThirsty
Sid cute fan interaction she calls him Tom Cruise
We are indeed 😆. And when he praises and talks up his wife and mother of his child it makes him even hotter.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
We are indeed 😆. And when he praises and talks up his wife and mother of his child it makes him even hotter.
Yes! Personality lives up to looks.
I love how comfortable and effortless he is around women .
I hate the idea of marry but for someone like Sidaddy I could do it 🫢 His wife is so lucky.
And about Tom.., I don't think there are many actors like them. How many actors really risk doing all the action scenes with all the inherent dangers? Sid, Keanu, Jackie, Tom...?very few actors in Bollywood or Hollywood..majority use doubles and never risk themselves.
That's another thing I admire about Sidharth, he's really fearless.



https://www.instagram.com/p/DWx4fILirip/?img_index=8 igsh=MWxpc2M0b2c1ZmVtYg==
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...
1