Hlo bhaio aur girls.
Maine CID 2 ke pehle 7 episodes dekhe hain and I stopped watching afterwards.
What's the current plot and from where should I start re-watching. Should I go for epi 8 ya latest ones.
Thanks
Page
of
1Hlo bhaio aur girls.
Maine CID 2 ke pehle 7 episodes dekhe hain and I stopped watching afterwards.
What's the current plot and from where should I start re-watching. Should I go for epi 8 ya latest ones.
Thanks
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa
Hlo bhaio aur girls.
Maine CID 2 ke pehle 7 episodes dekhe hain and I stopped watching afterwards.
What's the current plot and from where should I start re-watching. Should I go for epi 8 ya latest ones.
Thanks
You can watch the latest ones as there is not much connection of those episodes to the 20 episode track that took place....
But if you wanna watch about Barboza then continue from episode 8
If you want to catch up , you have to watch almost every ep from 8 as only a few episodes are fillers , if you don't want to you can watch the current ones from / after ep 70