Thread for today's episode.
I hope today's episode is as interesting as yesterday's episode was.
Page
of
1Thread for today's episode.
I hope today's episode is as interesting as yesterday's episode was.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why does Kritika have so much screentime?
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Why does Kritika have so much screentime?
I Don't Know
But I Liked The Episode
The Episode was Good. Really enjoyed it. But sorry to say one CID member was little bit irritating.
Originally posted by: Ashly_English
The Episode was Good. Really enjoyed it. But sorry to say one CID member was little bit irritating.
KRITIKA?!! 😭😭😭
No Comments.
kritika seems to be playing the female Pankaj/Freddie role. but episode was good for a change
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35