I just feel Bajaj deserved to stay more than Noor/MridulVaise honi nahi chahiye but Bajaj ke jaane ki badi khushi ho rahi hai.
It doesn't matter about Neelam anymore.
He has contributed with his thud pe fights. And he was overall a good person
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just feel Bajaj deserved to stay more than Noor/MridulVaise honi nahi chahiye but Bajaj ke jaane ki badi khushi ho rahi hai.
It doesn't matter about Neelam anymore.
He has contributed with his thud pe fights. And he was overall a good person
One good thing in all of this is neelam is evicted 
Bajaj bet that he will overstay HanaWhat was the shart?
Originally posted by: Wild_Cat
Someone please tell housemates are being called out for targeting Tanya for the whole week and called out bajaj for CA as well😤
No ofc not this week is to glorify Ashnoor and GK who both enjoyed CA and sl** shaming. Apparently being fake is worse than sl** shaming and yelling at one contestant or going on someone’s career 
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I can't believe Bajaj is evicted. Kuch toh twist hoga.
He is evicted. Tho, uss sy pehly malti, mridul aur shehbaaz ko jana chaiye tha but bajaj ka votebank kafi gir giya tha.
Vaise honi nahi chahiye but Bajaj ke jaane ki badi khushi ho rahi hai.
It doesn't matter about Neelam anymore.

Bajaj bet that he will overstay Hana
Jo jo bolta haina ky main tujhse pehly nhi jaon ga wohi nikaal leta hai.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I can't believe Bajaj is evicted. Kuch toh twist hoga.
Nahi 
Bola tha farrahana is getting votes . FACTUAL DATA .
Some obligations are there otherwise, I would've dismantled all the fake fabricated stories of voting trends.
She can even win in that caseOriginally posted by: BombayChic
not surprised one bit. We did guess Bajaj will be thrown out since his screen presence reduced quite a bit like Baseer. Fair if its on votes definitely , Farhana has tremendous support in that case
. I am already preparing my troll speech for the worst winners