I can't believe Bajaj is evicted. Kuch toh twist hoga.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't believe Bajaj is evicted. Kuch toh twist hoga.
gk and Hana were top 2Originally posted by: intruderfast
Ashnoor vs Farhana khoob fight hogi I feel next week ab. I am curious ki Farhana aur ashnoor mein jyaada votes kisko aaye hain
Someone please tell housemates are being called out for targeting Tanya for the whole week and called out bajaj for CA as well😤
https://x.com/BBossLivefeed/status/1986820235299791067
Guys yeh dekho. Pranit choose ashoor
Whoa. So it's not based on votes. Makes sense if Pranit has not chosen Abhishek. He removed a competition
Vaise honi nahi chahiye but Bajaj ke jaane ki badi khushi ho rahi hai.
It doesn't matter about Neelam anymore.
someone posted this before Bajaj was 4rth in voting trendOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I can't believe Bajaj is evicted. Kuch toh twist hoga.
But usne Noor ko 2nd pe rakha tha, Hana 3rd
Renee bola tha na ky bajaj ka vote bank nhi hai itna.
gk and Hana were top 2
So Farhana has a good fanbase if she has managed to beat ashnoor and Abhishek both. Then she will be a finalist
What was the shart?