Shreya is gracious enough to give around 1 minute per question. Usually she's used to 5 seconds timeline.
unki kripa apram paar hai 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Shreya is gracious enough to give around 1 minute per question. Usually she's used to 5 seconds timeline.
unki kripa apram paar hai 
Kudos to those members who put the exact same DP back. My OCD is pleased 
Good you didnt miss the slotOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
Lol. Sunday tha. No work.
That's why I chose to do it today. Actually I wanted 7 am slot but woke up late so made sure I didn't miss 7:30 slot.

You sis gonna join you soon as her typing speed is like this

Mein 2 min tak refresh kar rahi thi, fir check kiya toh pata chala ki kal ka slot hai...

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Kudos to those members who put the exact same DP back. My OCD is pleased
Mein apne posts ko bhi pehchaan nahi paa rahi thi 
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Mein 2 min tak refresh kar rahi thi, fir check kiya toh pata chala ki kal ka slot hai...
I had a mini panic attack when I checked in IF thinking I was late to my slot phir yaad aayi ki kal la slot hai 😮💨
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Kudos to those members who put the exact same DP back. My OCD is pleased
Mein toh DP change karti rehti hoon phir aap meri posts ko kaise pehchante hain 
Even I always change my DP, that’s whyOriginally posted by: missFiesty_69
Mein toh DP change karti rehti hoon phir aap meri posts ko kaise pehchante hain

You got 0 after missing this round and I will get zero even after playing 
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633