Bingo Blitz - The Ultimate Showdown (Final results pg 65)- Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

718

Views

42.9k

Users

61

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Shreya is gracious enough to give around 1 minute per question. Usually she's used to 5 seconds timeline.

smiley37 unki kripa apram paar hai smiley42

PSYK2ZMCEFMCRCPG thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Kudos to those members who put the exact same DP back. My OCD is pleased smiley32

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. Sunday tha. No work. smiley41That's why I chose to do it today. Actually I wanted 7 am slot but woke up late so made sure I didn't miss 7:30 slot.

Good you didnt miss the slotsmiley36
mushat thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I skipped this round 🙈 a super-proud 0 scorer smiley16

You sis gonna join you soon as her typing speed is like thissmiley37


stan smith sits at a desk with a computer

Edited by mushat - 11 months ago
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Mein 2 min tak refresh kar rahi thi, fir check kiya toh pata chala ki kal ka slot hai...

a man in a blue shirt with a fake mustache is standing in front of a window .

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kudos to those members who put the exact same DP back. My OCD is pleased smiley32

Mein apne posts ko bhi pehchaan nahi paa rahi thi smiley36

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Mein 2 min tak refresh kar rahi thi, fir check kiya toh pata chala ki kal ka slot hai...

a man in a blue shirt with a fake mustache is standing in front of a window .

I had a mini panic attack when I checked in IF thinking I was late to my slot phir yaad aayi ki kal la slot hai 😮‍💨smiley37

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kudos to those members who put the exact same DP back. My OCD is pleased smiley32

Mein toh DP change karti rehti hoon phir aap meri posts ko kaise pehchante hain smiley36

PSYK2ZMCEFMCRCPG thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Mein toh DP change karti rehti hoon phir aap meri posts ko kaise pehchante hain smiley36

Even I always change my DP, that’s why smiley36
NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I skipped this round 🙈 a super-proud 0 scorer smiley16

You got 0 after missing this round and I will get zero even after playing smiley37

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: CID-fan-394 · 7 months ago

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".