OmG
and Bobby deol shares a good bond with him. Just love it
I hope Aryan direct himself
OmG
and Bobby deol shares a good bond with him. Just love it
I hope Aryan direct himself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That was a really sweet gesture on Aryan’s part, and respectful.
That is how he was raised and learned to be respectful to his elders....I find both Aryan and Suhana very well behaved...
He was raised that way by the one and only Shah Rukh Khan. Yes, I’m bragging like a proud parent 
Honestly, this is very very sweet. 
Aryan, just don't change 
Aryan is a very respectful boy i really admire him for the person he is good upbringing by SRK & Gauri. He just like SRK when its respecting people be it anyone. I hope he never change at all
Didn't know where to post this....so just posting it here.....
That’s really nice of him. You can see Mona’s reaction too, she didn’t like that Bobby kneeled down.
Now only if Aryan can just do one more favour for me and convince his sis to retire.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
He was raised that way by the one and only Shah Rukh Khan. Yes, I’m bragging like a proud parent
I feel ya
here I am with my 7 yo kid who doesn’t ‘like to’ touch elder’s feet during family meet and I cant convince him otherwise and here I am feeling proud of Aryan. 


Such a down to earth guy Aryan is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg
https://x.com/i/status/2075440970410479733
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
35