Aryan is so humble

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#1

OmGsmiley42smiley43and Bobby deol shares a good bond with him. Just love itsmiley42 I hope Aryan direct himselfsmiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/MTFUwfAl84s?si=RAMh3tQ9-m61R5cA

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

5.7k

Users

13

Likes

67

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
#2

That was a really sweet gesture on Aryan’s part, and respectful.

Posted: 1 years ago
#3

That is how he was raised and learned to be respectful to his elders....I find both Aryan and Suhana very well behaved...smiley27

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#4

He was raised that way by the one and only Shah Rukh Khan. Yes, I’m bragging like a proud parent smiley36

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Honestly, this is very very sweet. smiley9smiley42 Aryan, just don't change smiley27

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#6

Aryan is a very respectful boy i really admire him for the person he is good upbringing by SRK & Gauri. He just like SRK when its respecting people be it anyone. I hope he never change at all

Posted: 1 years ago
#7

Didn't know where to post this....so just posting it here.....

https://x.com/SRKsLibrary/status/1969397073712644263

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
#8

That’s really nice of him. You can see Mona’s reaction too, she didn’t like that Bobby kneeled down.

Now only if Aryan can just do one more favour for me and convince his sis to retire.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

He was raised that way by the one and only Shah Rukh Khan. Yes, I’m bragging like a proud parent smiley36


I feel ya smiley31 here I am with my 7 yo kid who doesn’t ‘like to’ touch elder’s feet during family meet and I cant convince him otherwise and here I am feeling proud of Aryan. smiley44smiley26smiley37

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 1 years ago
#10

Such a down to earth guy Aryan issmiley32

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2075440970410479733

https://x.com/i/status/2075440970410479733
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".