
Have you seen this? 🤣🤣
I’m just wondering how and WTF 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Have you seen this? 🤣🤣
I’m just wondering how and WTF 😳
But hey, this might be one of those movies which turns out better than the book.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I had a gut feeling this about to happen soon so I'm not even shocked
But hey, this might be one of those movies which turns out better than the book.
Lol yeah, the movie can’t be worse than the book 😂 I never watch books to movie because they always ruin something.
Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness
Lol yeah, the movie can’t be worse than the book 😂 I never watch books to movie because they always ruin something.
I like watching so I can compare. I mean I used to...ab to movies mein interest hi nahi raha. It's just books for me.
I started reading Stolen by RJ Lewis.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I like watching so I can compare. I mean I used to...ab to movies mein interest hi nahi raha. It's just books for me.
I started reading Stolen by RJ Lewis.
I don’t think they have sincere actors like they used to have before. Before there was passion and talent within actors but nowadays it feels if they have looks but no talent it still works. I stopped watching movies, sometimes I’ll watch a show here and there but otherwise it’s repeated old series that I like watching like big bang theory, friends, modern family lol
I’ve been aiming to read more so have 3 current books on the go.
The humiliated wife by Elise Camden (70% through), the best laid plans by Karla Sorensen (just finished) and the housemaid by Freida McFadden (only read 3 pages) 😂
Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness
I don’t think they have sincere actors like they used to have before. Before there was passion and talent within actors but nowadays it feels if they have looks but no talent it still works. I stopped watching movies, sometimes I’ll watch a show here and there but otherwise it’s repeated old series that I like watching like big bang theory, friends, modern family lol
I’ve been aiming to read more so have 3 current books on the go.
The humiliated wife by Elise Camden (70% through), the best laid plans by Karla Sorensen (just finished) and the housemaid by Freida McFadden (only read 3 pages) 😂
Oh I like reading Freida books...very quick reads
What genre are the other 2?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Oh I like reading Freida books...very quick reads
What genre are the other 2?
The other two are contemporary romance.
The best laid plans is slow burn and sort of enemies to lovers trope.
The humiliated wife is a second chance romance which has lots of grovelling which I really enjoy reading about 😂
Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness
The other two are contemporary romance.
The best laid plans is slow burn and sort of enemies to lovers trope.
The humiliated wife is a second chance romance which has lots of grovelling which I really enjoy reading about 😂
How is the humiliated wife? We rarely find a good book with angst and grovelling these days.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
How is the humiliated wife? We rarely find a good book with angst and grovelling these days.
This, I never find any H grovelling enough especially when it comes to cheating. While there is not cheating here, he does betray her but the grovelling and trying to make amends so far is pretty good. It is angsty and Fiona is pretty amazing. She’s strong and I am really enjoying it. I’m on 80% and he’s still grovelling 😂
Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness
This, I never find any H grovelling enough especially when it comes to cheating. While there is not cheating here, he does betray her but the grovelling and trying to make amends so far is pretty good. It is angsty and Fiona is pretty amazing. She’s strong and I am really enjoying it. I’m on 80% and he’s still grovelling 😂
Oh no cheating makes it even better. I have no tolerance or forgiveness for cheating no matter how much he repents it. For me, once a cheater always a cheater.
I'll read this for sure!
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8