You're the devil on my shoulder, and I'm silencing you
This reminds me a ghost movie
where ghost sit on hero's shoulders (his ex I guess ) . 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You're the devil on my shoulder, and I'm silencing you
This reminds me a ghost movie
where ghost sit on hero's shoulders (his ex I guess ) . 
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
You are a classical concert featuring rap songs 🤷
And how is that a bad thing ? 
Wow main to bhool gya tha apne comments.. thanks for reminding me 😅😅😂😉
such fun it was 🖖
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
We all had so much fun on this thread..Hopefully you can sometime start a similar game different theme ..Maybe around Friendship day..If not whenever you are free..Your stunning badges and creativity are fab Sandy so looking forward to your future games..❤️😄
Friendship day pe kucch hua 
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
agar sticks hoti hi nhi to take it as a compliment 🤣 you are perfect as you should be🤣
Now dont stick to the intricacies 🤣
See we enjoyed so much 😂😂
Fathers are the “Unsung heroes” in the world today. How I thank God for faithful men who stand by their wives and children and most importantly,...
I will update the thread. U may talk about whatever you want as long as it's in line with forum rules and pls maintain decorum. Thanks
Hello dear friends . welcome to this thread . Feel free to share life’s funny and interesting stories, emotional and painful experiences or...
252