You already signed up yesterday na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
You already signed up yesterday na?
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Tumne abhi tak sign up nahi kiya tha?
Aisa late lateef kaam karogi toh kaise chalega🙂↔️
I signed up at the start but forgot to mention which slot. 
Waise time toh main sabse pehle leti hu. 😜
Yeah I tagged Shreya but she missed that maybe.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Ragazza is refusing to play with me because of my poor trivia skills. Please tell her that no IQ is needed here.
Ragazza has advantage. This isn't team game. Your poor trivia skills will have no impact on her good points. 
I do read every page not just tags, but yeah I think I missed it. 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ragazza has advantage. This isn't team game. Your poor trivia skills will have no impact on her good points.
Yeh advantage likh kar mujhe fasaaya jaa raha hai
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ragazza has advantage. This isn't team game. Your poor trivia skills will have no impact on her good points.
To iska semi finale mein entry pakka? 😍
Tumse nahi poocha maine
Mujhe zyada kuch samajh nhi aya but I'd like to signup Macchar Shergill
This Machhar Shergill is my dadi amma and your great dadi amma. Izzat karo.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
320