morning ist
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
morning ist
Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
What would be time length for the slots? Will it be 2-3 hrs atleast? What if I am called for a meeting at work all of a sudden while playing 😕
Lol each slot will be an hour long. If you're called away then we can maybe pause the game. It'll depend on whose playing in that slot.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Read through the details of the game and then sign-up!
Tell me if you want to play on Discord or IF and choice of timing (7 PM IST to 1:30 AM IST or 6:30 AM IST to 8:30 AM IST).
There is a badge!
Sign me up.
Will play on discord (7 PM IST to 1:30 AM IST )
Thank you for the tag, but I'm going to skip this time.
The game sounds interesting
I m in for evening discord rounds IST
Thanks for tagging me
Where do you get the ideas?? Hats off to you in bringing interesting games to play in this forum
This item I'll skip as I've got hospital appointments for myself and my sister over the next 3 weeks.
Please keep me in mind in your future games. 
Mujhe zyada kuch samajh nhi aya but I'd like to signup Macchar Shergill 
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Atleast they're based on Google search results and not your colleagues' responses
Bhai inke colleagues inse bhi khatarnak hai
-- mein nahi kel rahi aise hai toh
mujh jaise nacheez unki FBI/RAW/Secret Service jitni dimag walo se compete nahi kar sakti. I give up! 😔
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
320