Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Lage haath CC badge ke liye bohot dhanyawad, Shibs.
it's so gorgeous! 😍
That's nskay
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Lage haath CC badge ke liye bohot dhanyawad, Shibs.
it's so gorgeous! 😍
That's nskay
The badge is beautiful. Thanks ShibaniOriginally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Aise 40-50% mein nahi khelte hum log 🤣 poora ka poora credit, aisa nahi ki blue color ek insaan ne daala, text doosre ne, etc🤭
Originally posted by: Minionite
Badge credits go 100% to Shibu (oh_nakhrewaali). I hope everyone can see it. If you can't, let me know!
I can't. But I can't see any of the new badges including the reading challenge ones.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I can't. But I can't see any of the new badges including the reading challenge ones.
That's weird. I can see them on your profile. Try clearing cookies and checking again.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
320