Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I've been meaning to read Ruth Ware for the longest time. And The One is Sci-fi or thriller?
I want to read Ruth Ware too! Maybe we can buddy read it sometime?
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I've been meaning to read Ruth Ware for the longest time. And The One is Sci-fi or thriller?
I want to read Ruth Ware too! Maybe we can buddy read it sometime?
Sure. Which book by her do you want to read?Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I want to read Ruth Ware too! Maybe we can buddy read it sometime?
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Sure. Which book by her do you want to read?
All of her books look interesting but we can read The Turn Of The Key or One by One
Cool, I’ve put both books on hold but I’ll likely have Turn of the Key sooner. We can start with that. Works?Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
All of her books look interesting but we can read The Turn Of The Key or One by One
Btw did you read The Tenant?
\Yep. We can start that first.Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Cool, I’ve put both books on hold but I’ll likely have Turn of the Key sooner. We can start with that. Works?
Btw did you read The Tenant?
No I havent read that one yet but I have it downloaded. Have you?
Yeah I didOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
\Yep. We can start that first.
No I havent read that one yet but I have it downloaded. Have you?
- usual Freida. Nothing to write home about (at least imo). Her previous book Crash was much better.Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Yeah I did
- usual Freida. Nothing to write home about (at least imo). Her previous book Crash was much better.
Oh that sucks, the blurb of tenant actually looked more intriguing :(
She has 2 new books coming out
2?!! I heard about The Intruder but idk the second one. The woman is a machine!Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Oh that sucks, the blurb of tenant actually looked more intriguing :(
She has 2 new books coming out

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
2?!! I heard about The Intruder but idk the second one. The woman is a machine!
Yeah thats coming in October, and then in January there's Dear Debbie
IKR? How can anyone come up with a plot and then write the whole book within a few months? I bet she uses AI
You can tell from the quality of her books - they're rinse. repeat. recycle atpOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Yeah thats coming in October, and then in January there's Dear Debbie
IKR? How can anyone come up with a plot and then write the whole book within a few months? I bet she uses AI
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8