Book Talk August Reading Challenge ||RESULTS P. 28||- Page 21

Reading Challenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

311

Views

32.3k

Users

48

Likes

437

Frequent Posters

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Lizzie, @great_love still haven't reserved a post for their page logs in the thread. Could I go ahead & open up the thread for conversation & remainders please ?


Thread link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/book-talk/5374220/bookaholic-yaars-bt-reading-challenge-august-2025

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 1 years ago
SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah go ahead. If they join later, we’ll see

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Idk if you'll like them, but you should try the following, like I am not taking any guarantee of them, but I hope you do find them interesting

The Turn of the Key ---- Ruth Ware

The Weight of Blood ---- Tiffany D. Jackson

The One ---- John Marrs

The Crash ---- Freida McFadden

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Idk if you'll like them, but you should try the following, like I am not taking any guarantee of them, but I hope you do find them interesting

The Turn of the Key ---- Ruth Ware

The Weight of Blood ---- Tiffany D. Jackson

The One ---- John Marrs

The Crash ---- Freida McFadden

I've been meaning to read Ruth Ware for the longest time. And The One is Sci-fi or thriller?
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I've been meaning to read Ruth Ware for the longest time. And The One is Sci-fi or thriller?

It's not scifi, thriller ka idk🤣

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Idk if you'll like them, but you should try the following, like I am not taking any guarantee of them, but I hope you do find them interesting

The Turn of the Key ---- Ruth Ware

The Weight of Blood ---- Tiffany D. Jackson

The One ---- John Marrs

The Crash ---- Freida McFadden

I'm already planning to read The Weight of Blood & The Turn of the Key smiley36

I'll try the rest of them too! Thank you Shibz smiley27

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

It's not scifi, thriller ka idk🤣

I mean they just mention a gene that can "identify" a partner or something and the person who discovered it. But other than that, it's 5 anthological stories about couples who get matched, so it's romance, drama, tragedy etc

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I mean they just mention a gene that can "identify" a partner or something and the person who discovered it. But other than that, it's 5 anthological stories about couples who get matched, so it's romance, drama, tragedy etc

Accha, I thought he usually writes thrillers - isliye poocha
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Accha, I thought he usually writes thrillers - isliye poocha

Yaa, so thriller is there, scifi not so much

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Idk if you'll like them, but you should try the following, like I am not taking any guarantee of them, but I hope you do find them interesting

The Turn of the Key ---- Ruth Ware

The Weight of Blood ---- Tiffany D. Jackson

The One ---- John Marrs

The Crash ---- Freida McFadden

Why wasnt I tagged? :(

I wanted to read the crash, but the mixed reviews put me offsmiley36

Have you read the tenant by her yet?

Related Topics

Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 1 months ago

Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 7 months ago

Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: SoupyTwist · 2 years ago

Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Butterscotch11 · 7 months ago

What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".