Originally posted by: monsoon_barsha
I hope someone tells Shivansh about this so he can scold her in the typical Shivansh way.
Another...
"Mujhe apni jaan ki nahi padi... mujhe apni pati ke Jaan ki padi hai"😂😂
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: monsoon_barsha
I hope someone tells Shivansh about this so he can scold her in the typical Shivansh way.
Another...
"Mujhe apni jaan ki nahi padi... mujhe apni pati ke Jaan ki padi hai"😂😂
How are u watching the episode man.. I cannot even tolerate it on mute 
Itna over drama bhai
barish, patthar ,kante...n all upar se ye kya raste me alag alag mandir aa rha upar se ye pahad and sidhiya?
Bas bhi kro maar hi daalo usko ekdm....and Tandav after that
I now get why pranali got I'll ....😡😡
Originally posted by: TintedBlossom
How are u watching the episode man.. I cannot even tolerate it on mute
My endless patience is also giving up today 😡😂
Jitne sideys the, sab bhar diye aaj ke episode mein. Everyone got good amount of ss, Swati, Gayatri, Bua, Tanya, Raunak, Sonalika, Dr. Smith, random aunties 😍
Poor Payal.. must be feeling left out right now 
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Another...
"Mujhe apni jaan ki nahi padi... mujhe apni pati ke Jaan ki padi hai"😂😂
She's full on babbling to distract herself from the pain + discomfort. It's like miner's songs and fishermen's songs.
Originally posted by: TintedBlossom
Jitne sideys the, sab bhar diye aaj ke episode mein. Everyone got good amount of ss, Swati, Gayatri, Bua, Tanya, Raunak, Sonalika, Dr. Smith, random aunties 😍
Poor Payal.. must be feeling left out right now
Prarthana reached a temple.....
"Devi mayiya yahan pe....main toh shiv ji ke paas Jane wali thi ..."
Aunty: Shiv apne shakti ke paas hi rehte hai...shakti yaha shiv wahan...pahadi ke upar...siv ko paa liya..toh shakti ko bhi paa hi logi....
Nooooo man nooooo.... please baas kardo Nagpal😂😂😭😭
Originally posted by: TintedBlossom
Jitne sideys the, sab bhar diye aaj ke episode mein. Everyone got good amount of ss, Swati, Gayatri, Bua, Tanya, Raunak, Sonalika, Dr. Smith, random aunties 😍
Poor Payal.. must be feeling left out right now
Tanya in her new hairstyle or old one? I guess old one in the green dress?
Tanya ne pure show mein itna nahi bola jitna aaj boldia.. AHH bas aise hi episodes chahiye humko, afterall we only have 1 month left now 
Originally posted by: monsoon_barsha
Tanya in her new hairstyle or old one? I guess old one in the green dress?
God knows.. do you really think I watched it that attentively?!
Aankhein aur kaan band karke dekh rahi thi ..
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20
Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....
1.3k