Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The new promos are all looking so cool! It is a nice change because I was getting tired from all the sugar. I need some bite -- Aditya Hooda style! 
That said, I am really glad that Bhagya does not have a sister or half-sister and her bhabi is full on married to her boring brother. So no triangle there. 
Chalo bye bye to balh..enough ektaa nautanki
First loving fake husband of bhabish then bf lover of Mia,then again pregnant mia,then boss mam's sis chakkar now gunda mafia party
faltu story can tell the forthcoming show ..
good luck guys ..
Tfs :)
The promos are so beautiful and their chemistry is a magic. I wake up early morning to see a promo is there of the episodes.