congrats 🥳 😂
now tell her what we all have been thinking if this track 😂🤣😂
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
congrats 🥳 😂
now tell her what we all have been thinking if this track 😂🤣😂
Originally posted by: shiro_shinchan
https://x.com/pravinp31620342/status/1937856103338987849?s=46
Apparently shadi to hui hai
You can see mangalsutra!
Mangalsutra?! I don’t see it……..
and I thought she had a big queenie tiara till I looked properly and it was the chandelier in the ceiling 🤣😂🤣
https://x.com/PravinP31620342/status/1937856103338987849
Malla ki shadi hogayi girls.... I am so done with show yaar... If really vikranth and malla got married... I am gone stop watching this show
ache SE show ka sarva nash kardiya....Originally posted by: shiro_shinchan
https://x.com/pravinp31620342/status/1937856103338987849?s=46
Apparently shadi to hui hai
You can see mangalsutra!

Originally posted by: Shazia_h
congrats 🥳 😂
now tell her what we all have been thinking if this track 😂🤣😂
She might chew my head off 🤪😅
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
https://x.com/PravinP31620342/status/1937856103338987849
Malla ki shadi hogayi girls.... I am so done with show yaar... If really vikranth and malla got married... I am gone stop watching this show
Channel has gone mad in that case! Hatred wala marriage in vengeance to the vamp,is so overdone !
Originally posted by: Shazia_h
Mangalsutra?! I don’t see it……..
and I thought she had a big queenie tiara till I looked properly and it was the chandelier in the ceiling 🤣😂🤣
Zoom in and you’ll see, it’s very elegant double chained Mangalsutra!
itna dekliya aap neOriginally posted by: shiro_shinchan
Zoom in and you’ll see, it’s very elegant double chained Mangalsutra!
.mujhe tho thin chain diya busWRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31