Note that you can also vote on forum...I think it's once every 2 hours. That also contributes to forum ranks.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Note that you can also vote on forum...I think it's once every 2 hours. That also contributes to forum ranks.
Guys guys guys...
I just realized how Yrkkh is always on the top
They keep making stupidest topics even tho they are for just 2-3 pages
We should start doing that too....make polls they attract more people
Make any discussion topics related to cid and discuss as much we can....nowadays everyone is not active....if everyone is busy we can decide a time to be active at the same time
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Guys guys guys...
I just realized how Yrkkh is always on the top
They keep making stupidest topics even tho they are for just 2-3 pages
We should start doing that too....make polls they attract more people
Make any discussion topics related to cid and discuss as much we can....nowadays everyone is not active....if everyone is busy we can decide a time to be active at the same time
It has already been happening for a few days now
I wouldn't say stupid topics but some members are creating different topics but everyone needs to post on it
Also YRKKH is a show which airs 7 days a week and our show only airs twice a week so activity will definitely be low
But I'm up for creating random.discussion topics if it means people will reply in it
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Guys guys guys...
I just realized how Yrkkh is always on the top
They keep making stupidest topics even tho they are for just 2-3 pages
We should start doing that too....make polls they attract more people
Make any discussion topics related to cid and discuss as much we can....nowadays everyone is not active....if everyone is busy we can decide a time to be active at the same time
Agree we can Use poll and other options too Quiz and others.... Similarly like few days back you guys created That Evolution post we should do that more often to Go Back to Old episodes!
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Guys guys guys...
I just realized how Yrkkh is always on the top
They keep making stupidest topics even tho they are for just 2-3 pages
We should start doing that too....make polls they attract more people
Make any discussion topics related to cid and discuss as much we can....nowadays everyone is not active....if everyone is busy we can decide a time to be active at the same time
Sure Wolfe
Let Us Do The Same Thing
But Not Stupid Topics