Hey guys keep discussing here
I really hope, Kavya gets a better and deserve screen space.
Hey guys keep discussing here
I really hope, Kavya gets a better and deserve screen space.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@ Ketki
Can you please tag all
So that we shift here
I have asked Mishkil to close first one
Hey guys keep discussing here
I really hope, Kavya gets a better and deserve screen space.
She and Parth are getting interviewed. This means their scenes are upcoming. Hopefully 🤞
I thin we can put this link on last page ppl will join as they did on ttm
found that u have done that already!
lets wait if its still inactive we can tag
Originally posted by: heyitsme12
I thin we can put this link on last page ppl will join as they did on ttm
I did and have tagged Mishkil
He is pretty active
see anyone can disappoint but not a SP Sasu
she has to n will show her colours sometime
Wow itkya lavkar new thread
Congratulations
hya show la hype bharpur milali aahe negative ka asena
Originally posted by: Lily291993
She and Parth are getting interviewed. This means their scenes are upcoming. Hopefully 🤞
Seriously now atleast let them be friends😢
New promo!! But nothing new 😴
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DKxI1pUoW30/?igsh=MXZzbWNzank4Ym1nbg==
Hey guys here is the thread 3 please move here when previous one reaches at 150 limit
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Hey friends this is new thread.
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
New thread opened. Please post here.
741