The classic Vidhya thing of making everything about herself- "Kya hum sch mein loosers hain?".Krish insulted Abhira, pokng her worst insecurities. But Vidhya madam will still insert herself somewhere ad act victim.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The classic Vidhya thing of making everything about herself- "Kya hum sch mein loosers hain?".Krish insulted Abhira, pokng her worst insecurities. But Vidhya madam will still insert herself somewhere ad act victim.
Aaj Kaveri ne ULTE haath ka thappad maara. 
Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
ye story dekheli aur suneli lagti hai. Oh wait KKHH plot
![]()
Dkp writers nikammo kabhi toh mehneat karo😂
Unka mehnat means turning 180 degree of characters, we saw last month what they dis with Ar and Ruhi.
Isse acha toh copy paste hi hain.
Originally posted by: cynicalmess
The classic Vidhya thing of making everything about herself- "Kya hum sch mein loosers hain?".Krish insulted Abhira, pokng her worst insecurities. But Vidhya madam will still insert herself somewhere ad act victim.
Now we know where Armaan got his delusions, victim card and selfishness from. Sab kuch toh apni maa se he has inherited, paida bhi Vidya hi kar deti agar Madhav sa ne Shivani se shaadi nahi ki hoti toh. Shivani bechari ki life aise hi barbaad kardi.
Ek baat batao, engagement krish tanya ki.. But TV waale unko toh dikhaya hi nahi, abhira par hi kyu itna zoom kar rahe the??
Mujhe bhi fighter Abhira chahiye. Kyunki mujhe fight club dekhna hai

Nahi Vidya. Tum loser nahi ho. Tum ulte pao wali Dayan ho.Originally posted by: cynicalmess
The classic Vidhya thing of making everything about herself- "Kya hum sch mein loosers hain?".Krish insulted Abhira, pokng her worst insecurities. But Vidhya madam will still insert herself somewhere ad act victim.
Originally posted by: theromanticcrap
The most cringe-worthy scenes since this leap began have got to be the Armaan and Maira ones. Something just ain’t clicking. Even Geetu and Maira together? Total mismatch. Now usually, I roll my eyes when people drag Gen 3 into the convo — but today, I’m gonna grab the mic and do the honors myself.
In Gen 3, the whole co-parenting thing with Abhir actually worked. The bond between all three parents and the kid felt natural, emotional, and dare I say, watchable. But here? It feels like a school play where nobody knows their lines. Maybe it’s ‘cause Armaan’s charm has officially left the chat. Or maybe it’s because I can spot Maira’s “oversmart” energy from a mile away — inherited from her mom, perhaps? Who knows.
All I do know is: I physically cannot sit through another forced father-daughter-other-woman kumbaya moment. My eyes? Bleeding. Send help.
That's what you call
I've said it from the beginning the casting is off with this child. Cute little girl but I'm not connecting her as Abhimaan daughter, the child is way older than 7. The scenes seem too contrive want to convince us she's Abhira daughter. I FF Maira scene with Abhira cause it seem more like her little sister than 7 years old daughter. I like nothing about their scenes, I rather eat chalk or watch paint dry, very disappointed in the leap, which wasn't necessary.
Aaj Kaveri ne ULTE haath ka thappad maara.
Manish ji ka haath & armaan ka gaal was always a trp puller.
Dekhte hain dadisa ke thappad mein woh baat hain ya nahi
Yes I agree, despite of Abhimanyu-Arohi not being married. Their scenes worked nice and the connection between the 3 felt genuine. Here it just feels like Dadu is pressurising for marriage. Also, there Ruhi knew who her real dad was and even saw his pictures and all. Arohi was very transparent and didn’t hide about her real dad. Ruhi knew Poppy is just her uncle and not dad.Originally posted by: theromanticcrap
In Gen 3, the whole co-parenting thing with Abhir actually worked. The bond between all three parents and the kid felt natural, emotional, and dare I say, watchable. But here? It feels like a school play where nobody knows their lines. Maybe it’s ‘cause Armaan’s charm has officially left the chat. Or maybe it’s because I can spot Maira’s “oversmart” energy from a mile away — inherited from her mom, perhaps? Who knows.
AK hid about Abhinav not being real dad. But regardless. The family scenes between the 3 were cute and nice to watch.
Gen 4, Armaan-Maira-Geetanjali just seems forced. So far even Abhira-Anshuman scenes don’t seem forced
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1.1k