source ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
source ?
Is this true??
Something like this came before too if I remember correctly
https://x.com/ssaratht/status/1927381969987383781?t=GWm5SMBalc2yrhaVy9ZFcA&s=19
Originally posted by: suhaaana
The eighth one is a permanent entry
https://x.com/Vikspeaks1/status/1927738370546925827?t=_2y69Aiy_qeOGE9CMM9hvw&s=19
Just 2 days before the astrological prophesied showdown on 30th MAY 😂
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Just 2 days before the astrological prophesied showdown on 30th MAY 😂
I think that astrologer was definitely on to something. 🧐
Let's see... One more day to go 
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/2055881304827441512 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status/2055950289023521075...
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
https://youtu.be/mfatz4p2Tuc?si=-WrWM0Zo2U0-aemy And Indian govt is busy banning 'Anti-china' movies. India needs to have some PR strategy...
39