Mai bhi blocked hui hoon aajOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
I've just check my Buddy List to see who Block me and I got 2 new ones, I don't know them care to remember what I said or from what forum. Ajeeb log,

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mai bhi blocked hui hoon aajOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
I've just check my Buddy List to see who Block me and I got 2 new ones, I don't know them care to remember what I said or from what forum. Ajeeb log,

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Tum log chodo ye classless fights aur apne aane wale AA par focus kado
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1925155772280750126

P.S- I know, DKP's bad track-record
, inke bass ki nahi hai high-voltage drama. inse hota hi nahi hai. Inko aata hi nahi hai. Harr baar ke tarah ye Inka phuski bomb & thakela hi niklega
I want him to be called Radha Krishna Thakur and he should be a music teacher who loves musicOriginally posted by: Bibliophiles
P.S- I know, DKP's bad track-record, inke bass ki nahi hai high-voltage drama. inse hota hi nahi hai. Harr baar ke tarah ye Inka phuski bomb & thakela hi niklega

ab ye lagtha hai all media are behind busting myth

https://www.instagram.com/p/DJ6STEAzyWv/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
OMG AbhiRa ke saath mere Anvisht hain who I miss a lot 🥹Originally posted by: firewings_diya
ab ye lagtha hai all media are behind busting myth
https://www.instagram.com/p/DJ6STEAzyWv/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
How sweet that TC also misses my faves 
It’s that popular that it’s on number 10? Wow 😮Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson
It took me a while to understand that it is a Rishta trend, I thought it was a political trend involving Anjana om kashyap
Yessss peak perfectionismOriginally posted by: Fortnight
i never thought I'd say this but dkp is a freakin genius
Such a perfect casting


Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Rannniiiiiiiiiiii
You are watching KKB right?? Maine start kiya after Namik's entry and the show is so damn funny.
Yeah I'm there cause of Namik, the show and some characters like Payal make it funny
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Tum log chodo ye classless fights aur apne aane wale AA par focus kado
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1925155772280750126
I like Rahul, I'm interested to see what his character is about if is true
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
ab ye lagtha hai all media are behind busting myth
https://www.instagram.com/p/DJ6STEAzyWv/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
Kahan hai mere leading couple Navra kidhar unko laao Sunrise karao 🤣
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3