Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Are you her fan?

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Are you her fan?

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD
Yesterday too I left in page 1 and it was in Page 26/27 when I returned from work. Took me forever to keeep up with all the pages. Let’s see today, how many pages this thread goes till
After long time, I’m surprised to see page EDT started before the telecast !
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
aaj ke epi ke liye darr lag raha hai.dreading what cringe we may get. praying we get something surprising but trying to be prepared for shockers.I think today's dynamic between kid & new lady, Armaan-new lady & Armaan's state of mind will determine if yrkkh shud get a chance
Definitely!! I hope they do make it so unbearable to nothing can make it watchable.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
So maybe tomorrow’s episode will be focused on the rest of the Poddars (Phupha and Manoj’s family)
I think Goenka’s left the country like Singhania’s did in Gen 2 when Naira faked her death. Maybe they’ll be back with Ruhi if makers bring her back?
Ruhi has gone to Japan
I know. But have Goenka’s accompanied her ya phir akeli chali gayi Daksh ke saath?Ruhi has gone to Japan
Where is the episode I want to see Geetanjali
it this the character name or actress name
It is the characters nameOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
Where is the episode I want to see Geetanjali
it this the character name or actress name
Teri VV ki mast beizzati hui aaj 


Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Where is the episode I want to see Geetanjali
it this the character name or actress name
Ye kya Hulu naya ep daala nahi par old episodes bhi udadiya
I watched the epi to see motherji kaand
Now i regret makers ithna suspense banakar rakh rahe hai armaan ka kaand 
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
990