Hello folks. So the show is postponed.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello folks. So the show is postponed.
i think its weird decision for now since across all the channels, trps are lower..even the toppers are below 2.0 or borderline..but sony shows are low in trp, so even if they start now, it will be low..Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin
https://www.instagram.com/p/DJjPQw3pT30/?igsh=MTJlem0ydHBjaGdvMg== 💔💔💔 I guess they don't want me to watch the serial,thus late is happening😭😭🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♀️
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Hello folks. So the show is postponed.
Hey Shruti
And yes so far no news about the show 😕
i think its weird decision for now since across all the channels, trps are lower..even the toppers are below 2.0 or borderline..but sony shows are low in trp, so even if they start now, it will be low..
I agree
If they will start after IPL then also I don't think so there is a chance of high TRP 🤦
Sony shows are always getting low TRP but I really love Sony shows. Always comes with unique story line
yeah, barring some shows, their shows dont usually sustain that long for very long time...so as much it being balaji show that too on sony tv, i dont keep high expectations knowing sony's tactic..Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I agree
If they will start after IPL then also I don't think so there is a chance of high TRP 🤦
Sony shows are always getting low TRP but I really love Sony shows. Always comes with unique story line
I am watching Kis Des till that time to catch up.
Oh wow I love that show 😍
trps went down for some shows but not much of a difference but still low because of ipl and now the operation sindoor literally being broadcasted across almost all indian news channels
I am actually 100 episodes in and I am very disappointed with the show. It has really bad writing.
Only saving graces are HC and SSR.
i feel they spoiled it more towards when SSR's character died onscreen...he was such a good brother, husband, BIL..when they bought chahat in, that track was funny baaki it wasnt anything out of the ordinarey with the plannign and plotting lolOriginally posted by: shrutiraina007
I am actually 100 episodes in and I am very disappointed with the show. It has really bad writing.
Only saving graces are HC and SSR.