Originally posted by: TheMinion
Paan ice cream ke bare mein pata hai?
Nahi, does it tastes like that paan chocolate?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Paan ice cream ke bare mein pata hai?
Nahi, does it tastes like that paan chocolate?
Tune khaaya hai Paan ice cream? Maine badi himmat karke khaaya tha because I hate eating paan, lekin surprisingly it was very tasty 
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Hum log normal hi hai
Yeh bhi doubt ho raha hai mujhe ab ki mein hi toh ajeeb nahi considering everyone's just posting ek se badhkar ek food name
Achchha lagata hai, invented in Maharashtra, I haven’t seen it anywhere else…
Aur kya, jaa Shreya, jee le apni zindagiOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Yeh bhi doubt ho raha hai mujhe ab ki mein hi toh ajeeb nahi considering everyone's just posting ek se badhkar ek food name

Originally posted by: TheMinion
Achchha lagata hai, invented in Maharashtra, I haven’t seen it anywhere else…
Maine paan chocolate khaaya hai woh achha tha par ice cream nahi
I'll tell u a funny story..
I took my frnd to a fancy pizzaria. It's counted among best.. menu dekha tha maine thoda mehenga tha (don't ask kitna). But its pizza my religion.
They were housefull and ask us to wait.. meanwhile I was reading reviews and realised they have stopped ala carte and it was a meal course set of 17K.
My frnd was like yehi sandal se marungi bhag yaha se 
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Tune khaaya hai Paan ice cream? Maine badi himmat karke khaaya tha because I hate eating paan, lekin surprisingly it was very tasty
Haan haan
didn't u check my ice cream list..
There is a ice cream place they have saunf ice cream on the menu.. it's on my list to try
Check other ice creams here
I'll tell u a funny story..
I took my frnd to a fancy pizzaria. It's counted among best.. menu dekha tha maine thoda mehenga tha (don't ask kitna). But its pizza my religion.
They were housefull and ask us to wait.. meanwhile I was reading reviews and realised they have stopped ala carte and it was a meal course set of 17K.
My frnd was like yehi sandal se marungi bhag yaha se
Kisi din yeh pizza moh bohot bhaari pad jaayega
