Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Time to watch some fireworks 
Strange,that the tweet is out today..after the interview yesterday at Waves. I am sure,someone gave out the info and Himesh didn't pull it out of thin air.
I am only thinking about Nag Ashwin. Kalki may not be perfect,but that film had vision. DP and Prabhas doing this film before kalki 2 is insulting to Nagi.DP and Prabhas were not a couple in that film. I am sad..
Also,DP will not jump in with two films,with a baby.
I will wait..
All these extreme reactions is very reassuring. Deepika's every move should be disected and bisected by fans and rivals.there should be chaos.
But,I believe there is some mischief going around here.
I simply don't see Deepika working for T series.
Logic and reason tells me that this news is false.
Strange,that the tweet is out today..after the interview yesterday at Waves. I am sure,someone gave out the info and Himesh didn't pull it out of thin air.
I am only thinking about Nag Ashwin. Kalki may not be perfect,but that film had vision. DP and Prabhas doing this film before kalki 2 is insulting to Nagi.DP and Prabhas were not a couple in that film. I am sad..
Also,DP will not jump in with two films,with a baby.
I will wait..
Her role will be 15 mins in both the films
Her role will be 15 mins in both the films
Deepika can do 15 minutes in any film.I know that she won't betray Nag Ashwin.35% of part2 of that very expensive film is completed.I have no idea what the hell Prabhas is doing with his career.But DP can find other films for her "15 minute" roles.
Lets hold a raffle to give away a waffle
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2055222726411882839?s=46
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2087955759636381984
13