Since they will be showing us finale week from today, I though of making a new thread for the ultimate week 🏆🏆
Since they will be showing us finale week from today, I though of making a new thread for the ultimate week 🏆🏆
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guyssss, finale week over here pleaseeee
Originally posted by: Muskan90
Why can't I add pictures in my postssss😭😭😭
Can somebody tell me how to add pics to posts?


Write only 4 words
Copy link and paste it
Archu yaar..I wish they had 6 finalists
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Archu yaar..I wish they had 6 finalists
I said the same thing they could have just 6 finalist since almost every reality show have 6 people in the finale.
Why were Nikki and tejaswi saying apron common it’s a chefcoat. Common difference nahi pata Kya chef coat or apron main itne weeks show Karne ke baad bhi.