Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Pinky & Visszz, help with finishing this thread already.
Also if anyone else is here - please contribute
I'm not gonna help. I wasn't tagged.

Haina. I have yet to find a show as fun as White collar or Suits. Aaj kal he shows are either too toxic, realistic or boring 
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Do not add on to people picking on my typos - they're my special signature
This was too beautiful a typo to not pick on, though. They are special.

I freaking quoted you - why will I tag you

Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Haina. I have yet to find a show as fun as White collar or Suits. Aaj kal he shows are either too toxic, realistic or boring
Nowadays shows are really realistic, aren't they. 
Same reason that you like to be tagged, even though you read all the posts.
😂

I got my mom to watch rishta again (she used watch in gen 1 days then stopped), told her about upcoming death scenes. She yelled at me for getting her to watch this show again 😢
I just saw, so cooool. Neal and his hats are legendary! 👌🏻🥰
Originally posted by: Henriette
I got my mom to watch rishta again (she used watch in gen 1 days then stopped), told her about upcoming death scenes. She yelled at me for getting her to watch this show again 😢
This is a bad time to start watching the show again. Especially if she used to watch the non-toxic Gen 1. 🙁
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3